Midnight black wax in a translucent porcelain vessel that glows when the wicks are lit. Featuring our signature head-turner, Dora Maar. Once your candle is gone, the vessel is begging to be reused as a petite pot or vase (we recommend pretty posies).
The scent: deep notes of bergamot and black plum mingled with amber and vetiver
Be advised: Scent profiles may vary from production to production due to variances inherent to natural essences.
SPECS & CARE
- 3.5" H
- 13oz soy/paraffin blend candle
- High-fired porcelain vessel
- Two wicks
- Our candles are a soy/paraffin blend for a cleaner burn and stronger scent reach
- Approximate burn time: 48 hours
- Boxed for gifting or storing
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate
- Always trim the wick before lighting
- WARNING: Do not let the candle burn all the way down—overheating will occur